Thursday, October 22, 2009

Writers Wanted!

Katheryn Greenaway is writing a book and she would love to have some of your wisdom
if you wish to be a contributor.

---------------------------------------------



Having clocked my 40th revolution around the sun, it is time to move ideas out of my head and into the world. I quit my job and am putting all my energy into collaborating in the creation of goods which have a positive impact.



The first project is to gather authentic experiences to create an inspirational anthology of collective wisdom, an offering of guidance for the dads of tomorrow in the care of their daughters.



Literature has the power to transform the way we see ourselves, the world, and our place in it.*



Women writers, ages one to one hundred, are sought to share a real life account of how their father has shaped their life.



Details are located at www.daughterstory.blogspot.com

.

****DEADLINE is November 15, 2009****



Would you please help me make this dream into a reality?



I invite you to please share this request with all the women in your life.

No comments: