Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mary Elizabeth Bradford is Starting a New Mastermind Group

It's Mary Elizabeth and I'm just headed out the door to take my daughter Anna for a walk...it's a beautiful day here in central Texas...

But before I go, I had to let you know that I've just opened the doors to my BRAND NEW "Career Artisan Mastermind Coaching Group!"

And a special CHARTER MEMBER invitation ... but ONLY for the first 50 members.

So this is something you're going to want to jump on fast!

Patty, this is an opportunity for your readers to get my PERSONAL coaching and all my job search secrets twice each month, *LIVE*, plus guaranteed personal email days, instant access to pre-recorded coaching audios, *5* hand-picked bonuses valued at hundreds of dollars and so much more, all at a phenomenal value!


So, are YOU ready to step into a place of leadership and control in your job search and get my simple-to-implement secrets, marketing templates, resources and step by step how-to information on how to focus on, find and WIN your dream job?

Honestly, once you learn how simple it is to transform your job search, you are going to be so glad you decided to join! But please, don't take my word for it! Get the details and read testimonials from people just like you, (who have been coached by me before) at the link below:

http://www.maryelizabethbradford.com/mastermind.php

No comments: