Most of us know how to set goals, what seems to separate the Top Achievers from those who accomplish less is Sticking to the Big Goals and Staying the Course to the Winners Circle.
We asked Dr. Adele for some tips on Staying on Track with New Year's resolutions and success tracking in general.
1. Be aware that you are valuable and worth it.
2. Ask others who have achieved their dreams and ask what they did in dark times.
3. See how others got back up and who helped them.
4. Don't listen to nay-sayers or family or friends who may be against your succeeding (yes, some will be; figure out why)
5. Read/listen to biographies of achievers in your field and outline their steps.
Adele Scheele, PhD, Career Coach, Business Strategist and Advisor to students, educators and high achieving professionals. One of Patty DeDominic's personal friends and mentors for over 20 years.