2. Lethargy in taking timely preventive or corrective action
3. Infected with the attitude of "I know best"
4. Living in a 'Bubble' where everything seems fine
5. Inability to identify the true stakeholders and failing to cater to their needs & expectations
6. Protecting the 'Sinners'
7. Leading with unbridled power
8. Adherence to the 'Divide & Rule' policy
9. Dismissing strengths of the competitors or devising ineffective strategies to meet their challenges
10. Living in the Past or being content with the Present without planning for the future
11. Being content with 'Surviving' and not pushing for 'Prospering'
12. Ignoring the 'Human Factor'
University of Sydney, Australia
· Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
Singapore Quality Institute, Singapore
Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS), Pakistan
· Post Graduate Diploma in Quality Management
National University of Science & Technology (NUST), Pakistan
Northern Arizona University, USA
Management Consultant to clients facilitated through the Society of Industrial Leaders, Gerson Lehrman Group Financial & Business Services Council and ki work. Active facilitator, researcher and contributor to professional forums in disseminating practical knowledge pertaining to the resolution of strategic & operational issues related to Organizational Development, Change Management and Performance Management.