Sunday, November 18, 2012

Eve Briere on Getting Organized for the Holidays or the New Career, Principles to Live By


Motivation and Perspective on Organization 



Eve Briere, CPO® 

everything's organized 



I am constantly asked how one can get motivated to get organized. I can only answer it in the way I look at life. I hope this helps and I certainly don’t intend to alter what works for you.

Being organized, as far as I am concerned is about being able to enjoy life, without spending hours managing your stuff. In order to do that, you have to keep things simple, have systems and perspective. In a world where so many live with so much less than what we have, I look to perspective to keep my life centered. It’s what works for me.



 

Eve Briere, CPO® 
805 448 2397
everything's organized 
Blog 



Patty DeDominic's Comments on Eve Briere.         Eve is handling logistics and co producer of the International Women's Festivals again in 2013.  We are really fortunate to benefit from her energy and skills.        

I recently posted this for Eve on her Linked In recommendations section:   "I love watching Eve in action. Her wheels are always turning and she often thinks of space solutions before people even realize they have a problem. She has worked with me in the International Women's Festivals and with clients in California and New York. Shes super fast and easy to work with. 

Everyone loves and respects her energy and her style. She knows how to create spaces for efficient work flow. Her results ensure enjoyment of all types of spaces in homes, events and businesses.

Patty DeDominic, Strategic Business Consultant and Coach to High Achievers" 
Service Category: Business Consultant
Year first hired: 2011 (hired more than once)
Top Qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity



No comments: