Wednesday, May 1, 2013
Take Advantage of Valuable Resume Training, Coach Training, Entrepreneurial Training at the CTL Virtual Conference
The CTL Virtual Conference is a remarkably valuable educational experience for 5 distinct reasons:
1. It's all online ... the entire 3 days of the conference. You can watch the entire conference on video – the presentations, the live Q&A with each speaker, and the text chat stream during each presentation. And, because it's recorded, you can watch as many times as you want between now and June 30, 2013, when the conference will close. Attending virtual conferences is great because you attend from the comfort of your own office! No travel, no hotel ... it makes the entire conference experience much easier and much more affordable.
2. You can register (and pay for) only the programs you want – Resume Day or Coaching Day or Entrepreneurial Day or any combination of days. Register for what interests you the most.
3. The quality of the speakers and presentations is outstanding. Whether I'm sharing my 10-step process for new product development, Stephen Van Vreede is telling us about the intricacies of writing technology resumes, or Carol Vecchio is discussing career discovery and renewal methodologies, the entire experience is rewarding.
4. You'll find 2 Exhibit Halls with companies waiting to do business with career professionals – coaches, counselors, resume writers, outplacement consultants, college and university career development professionals, military transition specialists, and others. Visit the Exhibit Halls and see what you find, learn, and benefit from.
5. Most notably, we've pushed the career industry to a new level. As the Career Thought Leaders Consortium - a think tank for the now, the new, and the next in careers - we also wanted to be the leaders in virtual conferencing within our industry. We experienced a few technical "hiccups," but we blazed the trail and that is very exciting! Don't you want to be a part of that?