(shown here at ease in the Santa Barbara HQ office)
- Sets Vision and Strategy with input and buy in from all levels.
- Can articulate a One Page Plan with achievable milestones.
- Implements Communications Techniques to ensure that all people have timely information to do their jobs, remain accountable, improve performance and follow-through.
- Conflict Management skills to address conflicting interests emanating from business, functional, team, personal or cultural differences.
- Trust development, to enhance fair and predictable behavior across organizational units and cultures.
- Teamwork to facilitate multicultural and cross-functional/organizational group efforts.
- Leadership development, to work cross-functionally, cross-culturally and globally. Seeks leadership performance from all levels and positions whether formalized or not.
- Innovation and change, for on-going improvement to ensure future competitiveness. Fosters collaboration and breaks down functional silos.
- Employee self-development program to enhance purpose, skills and results (Inside-out Approach).
- Establishes Reward Systems to reinforce the above behaviors.
- Fosters Relationship skills to garner strong support from direct reports, no Hero’s No Balloons Please.
Chris earned a Masters in Organizational Development from American University, Bachelors of Psychology from Wichita State University and is now a board advisor and CEO collaborator of DeDominic & Associates. he is a global consultant on Organizational Development. He was Senior Vice President of W.R. Grace & Company for over 20 years.
Set up a complimentary consultation. Please call our office to schedule a skype or personal meeting.
805 565 9967 or write to us at email@example.com